What are Growth Groups?
Growth Groups are Greenwood’s groups of 10-12 people that get together weekly to meet new friends, grow spiritually and have fun. The groups will meet for 60-90 minutes each week for up to 13 weeks. Besides study time, groups will also take time to have fun at least once, participate in a service project and serve together monthly during a Celebration of Worship.
Why join a Growth Group?
- To grow closer to God
- To make new friends
- It’s a short-term commitment
- You pick a topic that interests you
How often will my Growth Group meet?
- Don’t worry, Growth Groups aren’t designed to eat up your schedule. Your Group will meet once a week for 60 to 90 minutes for up to 13 weeks.
How can I be sure that there is a Growth Group for me?
- A variety of Groups allows you to choose your topic to study.
- Convenient locations matter, so we have groups meet throughout the greater Seattle area.
- Once you sign up, the Group Leader will contact you with the specific address of the Group’s meeting place.
Can I participate if I have children?
- At least one group will be “kid friendly” each session.
When can I sign up?
- January: for the spring session.
- August: for the fall session.
How do I sign up?
- At any Sunday service by writing the GG# from the catalog on the back of your Information Card
- Online here during the sign-up periods
“I don’t grow if I’m not stepping out of my comfort zone and exposing myself to new people and new ideas.”
Will you take advantage of this opportunity to grow?